Wednesday, September 3, 2014

JUMP

JUMP.....
DON'T LOOK DOWN...
DON'T LOOK BACK... 
JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE GOAL AT HAND..

That's what i had to eventually say to myself. For so long I have had dreams of owning  my own clothing store, but never imagined i actually would. DOUBT. 
I doubted myself. Continuously
 Like who would honestly take me seriously enough to buy clothes from me? 
Where would the money come from?
 Do I have what it takes?

Some times all it takes is for one person to believe in you!

A SIMPLE TEXT
I woke up at 7 am  on April 6th and messaged my best friend of 20 years. 
"Soo I know its early and this is coming out of nowhere, but tell me what you think. I get so many compliments on the way I dress and the clothes I wear. I'm gonna open my own store. I have the knowledge of  how to a business operates. I want to start an online store to see how good/bad the idea is, what's trendy, what people will buy and not buy. And then branch out into an actual store. I want to target working women. Like i don't want to sell club clothes, but clothes that a working girl can wear to the office and head to happy hour right after. Is that crazy? Sorry for rambling.."

her response.
"NOPE, not crazy at all!! It's a GREAT idea. Go for it!
 and that's what i intend to do! 

CO





No comments:

Post a Comment